The objective of Club Peace is to serve the educational needs of College campuses by building bridges of understanding through promoting tolerance, respect and interfaith dialogue to celebrate our diversity on campus.
The Club’s Activities include:
• Sponsoring educational and inspirational lectures
• Inviting leaders of all faiths to conduct seminars and workshops
• Providing educational seminars and materials to schools
• Educational Film Series
• To be an educational resource on world religions, providing accurate academic information to assist faculty, staff, and students’ research.
• To promote understanding, acceptance, and respect for all faiths.
• To provide activities to students to enrich their college experience.
• To bring together members of all beliefs and backgrounds to identify common bonds and find strength in our diversity.
With the mission in mind that education builds tolerance and understanding, Club Peace will focus on building bonds with people for unity and peace through the principles of the Golden Rule
“Love for your neighbor, what you would love for yourself.”
For those interested to develop Club Peace at your campus, feel free to reach out to us for more information.